Blog Changes to Come

Right, well, I know I said there'd be new colors and layouts for new books only, but I think some change is in order. The pink is just not working, and I'm under the impression it's driving readers off. Really, this blog looks like it's some girly teenager's blog. So change is coming, but no new book.
Got an idea for a color scheme? Email me. Katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cover and a new email

Warriors,
I have somehow managed to transfer The Hideout to my new email address (katherynhawkins97@gmail.com) without much trouble. I'm surprised, really, at how easy it was! All you do is add an author and remove the original one and it'll be under the new author's account. If that makes any sense. I also managed to set up automatic forwarding on my gmail accounts, so if you're still emailing the old email, I think I'll get it. But I'll reply with the new one.
And now for the cover's draft!

I'm not sure on the title of the book or the series yet, so the words may or may not change. And I've edited the blog post and put in the new draft. If you have any suggestions on it, please let me know. 
Again, my new email address is katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

All my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment