Blog Changes to Come

Right, well, I know I said there'd be new colors and layouts for new books only, but I think some change is in order. The pink is just not working, and I'm under the impression it's driving readers off. Really, this blog looks like it's some girly teenager's blog. So change is coming, but no new book.
Got an idea for a color scheme? Email me. Katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

Saturday, April 5, 2014

4-5-14

Hey, Warriors!

As of the second of this month, chapter four has been sent off to Mackenzie for editing.I haven't heard much from her as of late, so I'm not sure when I'll get it back to finish it up and print it and start on chapter five. That's a thing for me. I gotta have the previous chapter done and with me to work on the next one. Little details matter a lot to me and I don't wanna have to spend a lot of time going back and rewriting because of them. I'd rather get them set the first time and work on the main plot-line and subplots.

Also, I've recently put this blog on a website called StumbleUpon.com. The website is kinda like Pintrest in a way, but it's really nifty and totally worth checking out. Not to advertise crap, but the site's nifty. And I'm gonna go try and find some food.

All my best!
Katheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment