Blog Changes to Come

Right, well, I know I said there'd be new colors and layouts for new books only, but I think some change is in order. The pink is just not working, and I'm under the impression it's driving readers off. Really, this blog looks like it's some girly teenager's blog. So change is coming, but no new book.
Got an idea for a color scheme? Email me. Katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4-30-14

     Heyo, Warriors! Again, I apologize for the lack of updates. I don't have access to my computer at home for a few weeks, so it's been a bit tricky for me to getting the blog posts done.

     In relation to writing, chapter five is done and edited. The excerpt with the flashbacks was unedited if I remember correctly. Anyways, chapter six is now underway. Raleigh is completely out of her element now, due to some spoiler heavy reasons I can't reveal. I can tell you that the main plot has started, though, and Ray is going to have her plate full. She's also been dragged from Minnesota to Texas. Talk about climate change!

     Anyways, I'll get 6 done as soon as possible. And then you guys will get an excerpt. (Pre-edits of course.)

     All my best,
            Katheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment