Blog Changes to Come

Right, well, I know I said there'd be new colors and layouts for new books only, but I think some change is in order. The pink is just not working, and I'm under the impression it's driving readers off. Really, this blog looks like it's some girly teenager's blog. So change is coming, but no new book.
Got an idea for a color scheme? Email me. Katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

Monday, April 7, 2014

Raleigh has been sent to an editor!

Warriors, you have no idea how excited I am.

Raleigh has been sent to an editor! (Well, the prologue through chapter four.)

But still. Write to Sell Your Book emailed me after I filled out this thing for a trial edit, and asked me to send in the first 5-10 pgs. So I did, after Googling her to make sure she's legit and not a scam. Turns out she's got like, 25 years under her belt as an editor for books and magazines.

Questions? Comments?
katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

All my best,
Katheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment