Blog Changes to Come

Right, well, I know I said there'd be new colors and layouts for new books only, but I think some change is in order. The pink is just not working, and I'm under the impression it's driving readers off. Really, this blog looks like it's some girly teenager's blog. So change is coming, but no new book.
Got an idea for a color scheme? Email me. Katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

Friday, April 18, 2014

The Limestones - Why Don't We Just Dance

Hey, Warriors! Chapter four's been edited and chapter five's been sent off for editing and chapter six is under construction. I have an excerpt for you soon, but for now, here's a little video of some guys that came to my high school a couple weeks ago. They're an acapella group called The Limestones from St. Olaf's college. They have tryouts every year for new people to come in, and as far as I know, they don't have a limit on how many there can be. They are SO nice and over all a really cool group of guys. So here's a video from their fall concert. Evan (#3) is the lead vocalist here. Just felt like sharing this with y'all. The song reminds me of home. (Texas, if you didn't know.)



No comments:

Post a Comment