Blog Changes to Come

Right, well, I know I said there'd be new colors and layouts for new books only, but I think some change is in order. The pink is just not working, and I'm under the impression it's driving readers off. Really, this blog looks like it's some girly teenager's blog. So change is coming, but no new book.
Got an idea for a color scheme? Email me. Katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

Books, books, books!

Hey, Warriors! Sorry for my lack of updates lately. I have been up to my ears in books these past couple weeks. As a result, Raleigh hasn't had much more done to it.

"Why?" you ask? Well, because I have several series to finish and two of them are checked out to me right this moment. I have the Vampire Academy series (Just finished Blood Promise) and The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod (Eleventh Grade Burns). After these, I have the Maximum Ride series to finish, then the Mortal Instruments, and then the Divergent series. And speaking of Max Ride, I'll post the order of the books, since no one seems to know the order and I need to have a place to access it quickly.

  1. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
  2. Maximum Ride: School's Out-Forever
  3. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
  4. Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
  5. Max (Or Maximum Ride: Waterwings, as I've read.)
  6. Fang
  7. Angel
  8. Nevermore
While on the topic of Maximum Ride, I would like to make it known that, according to some things I've heard, there will be more books after Nevermore. As for the order of these books, I haven't noticed any timeline errors in reading them, and I certainly hope that that would be the case, as this order came straight from James Patterson's website. 

Anyways, all of those book series are on my most highly recommended list, except the Divergent series. I have yet to read it, but I keep hearing how amazing it is, and I'm sure it will be a good read. While I'm here talking about these books, I'll go ahead and post some of my favorites, in no particular order because putting them in order would be impossible.

The Iron Fey
Cirque Du Freak
The Demonata
Vampire Academy
The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
Legacy of Tril
Maximum Ride
... and more coming soon!

Until next time,
Katheryn

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, I wish I could tell you to shut it and punch you, at the same time, through the computer.

    ReplyDelete