Blog Changes to Come

Right, well, I know I said there'd be new colors and layouts for new books only, but I think some change is in order. The pink is just not working, and I'm under the impression it's driving readers off. Really, this blog looks like it's some girly teenager's blog. So change is coming, but no new book.
Got an idea for a color scheme? Email me. Katherynhawkins97@gmail.com

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Welcome to The Hideout!

Hey, I'm Katheryn Hawkins, and I am a young author working on my first book. This is going to be my blog, and I'll be setting it up soon, bringing in my designs for the covers of the books in my series. Please come back to see the final results!
Also, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at nicolahawkins97@gmail.com
Have a great day! (Meanwhile, I get to shovel snow soon. Thank whoever for snow blowers for people in their second week in Minnesota!)

No comments:

Post a Comment